An e-mail service provider (ESP) offers services to send and determine e-mails. Good ESP helps you to create e-mail templates, manage your contact lists and follow your campaigns on a larger scale. Most e-mail account providers are free, but some premium functions can be calculated.
Protonmail is an open source and a secure e-mail service offered by scientists and CERN. It is protected by SWISS privacy legislation. It's easy to use a secure e-mail service, an end to the final encoding.
- No personal data required to create an e-mail account.
- It is accessible on any device without installing the software.
- Send and receive e-mails protected by final coding.
- No personal data is required to create your secure e-mail account.
- Protonmail is optimized to help you organize reading, as well as send an e-mail.
2) Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is the juice and adds the free e-mail hosting service to compete for your business needs. It is clean and fast and provides protection against false emails.
- It has a control panel from which the admin settings can change and make an adjustment.
- It follows the ediscovery process that helps you to quickly determine e-mails.
- Allows adding comments to e-mail wire, sharing files, managing tasks and characterize your organization team.
- You can integrate with ZOHO CRM (Customer Relatory Management) to manage your sales.
Microsoft Outlook is a browser-based e-mail service provider. It is included in Exchange Server, Exchange Online and Office 365. It helps you to be productive and connect at home and connect at home and connect on the route.
- It offers Entergrisegrade security.
- Outlook has a built-in calendar that allows you to plan and manage sessions or events.
- You can contact information when you move the name.
- It provides an easy way to find people and embassies, documents in e-mail.
Gmail is a free e-mail account service managed by Google. This allows you to send and receive e-mails. You can access third-party third-party third party providers on GMAG, synchronize e-mail data about IMAP or POP.
- It is one of the best free e-mail services that nudges are offering to help you follow and answer messages.
- You can view plants, snooze messages and open an attachment without opening e-mail. With
- you can become a member of the Hangouts that meet chat or video calls with others from your inbox.
- Gmail automatically blocks phishing e-mails.
5) Yahoo! Mail
Yahoo! Mail is an e-mail service from the American parent company Yahoo! provided. It is one of the upper e-mail services that provides a simple registration process and a free e-mail account with enormous storage, d. H. 1 TB.
- Yahoo Mail Free Mail Service allows you to customize the inbox with the selection of topics.
- Users can search by keyword, date or contact.
- It is one of the best free e-mail service you offer to use animated gifs to show your feelings.
- The Yahoo Mail Mobile App makes it easy to manage your emails while traveling.
Hubspot is a tool that helps you create and send e-mail without this or the designer. It has a drag & drop editor with which you can customize your e-mail. This application is ready to use templates that can be used according to your needs. With
- you can deliver personalized e-mails.
- You can send e-mails with privacy and privacy.
- allows easy changing of e-mail content.
- This application allows you to send e-mails from CRM.
- It can automatically respond to e-mails.
7) ICloud Mail
iCloud Mail is an e-mail service managed by Apple. It can be used with the e-mail app on your Mac computer or iOS device or using MS Outlook on a computer with a Windows operating system.
- It is one of the best e-mail providers with which you can access IMAP.
- It automatically finds new messages and place in the inbox.
- iCloud mail charges automatically invite HTML images.